People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader.
With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value.
We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst to join SOF team.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will build and maintain strong relationships with all levels of management within the SOT, SOF, and SOC teams. They will be the primary advocate as it relates to business assurance activity and will have a very strong working relationship with the Assistant General Manager, Senior Account Manager, and the Compliance Team.
They may also offer support to the complaints function of the Audit and Complaints function for SOF.
This person will work closely with the complaints coordinator and offer support to the function in other areas where required.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and plan to ensure that all audits are carried out and conducted in a timely manner. Ensuring that The Quality Assurance Analyst is aware of their responsibilities
• Conduct telephone audits on applications and contracts completed by our Franchisees to assess compliance
• Provide exceptional customer service while conducting phone audits to obtain and confirm customer information
• Monitor for compliance as it relates to the Operations Manual and Financial Services Agreement
• Monitor for compliance as it relates to regulated Fixed Sum Loan, Hire Purchase Agreements, Modifying Agreements, or Hire Agreements
• Report comprehensive Audit results in a timely and accurate manner per policy and guidelines
• Present management information to the internal SOF and SOT management teams as well as potential field visits at FPT level to identify issues that need rectified
• Providing training to new start franchisees during their sign up process to ensure that they understand the requirements of them under their Appointed Representative status
We are looking for someone who:
• Has experience in a Financial Services or regulated environment is desirable
• Has a strong ability to work to own initiative, with the ability to self-manage
• Has a professional telephone manner
• Has excellent computer skills and knowledge including Microsoft Office
• Is a strong written and verbal communication skills
• Is outgoing, positive attitudes and strong interpersonal skills
• Has excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, (plus bonus opportunities). You’ll also be working for a multi-national, market leading company with lots of room for progression.
Snap-on is considered a ‘core’ firm by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As such, any candidates who apply for this role should know that the business will undertake any required steps including (but not limited to) capability assessment, obtaining regulatory references, criminal record and credit checks in order to determine suitability for the role. The successful candidate accepting this role will also be required to conduct themselves in accordance with Snap-on’s requirements and the then applicable expectations of the FCA.