People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader.
With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value.
We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
We are looking for an experienced Complaints Coordinator to join SOF team.
The Complaints Coordinator will be solely responsible for the management of the complaints handling procedures within the SOF team. They will be expected to work closely with the Compliance Team as well as the SOF and SOT management structure to provide thorough and accurate reporting on all complaints and play a key part in the route cause analysis required to adhere to FCA driven Policy. The Complaints Coordinator will be responsible for providing additional support to our first line of defence audit activity within the SOF business.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Answer complaints in line with business complaints handling procedures. Where possible resolve customer complaints within 24 hours. Always adhere to FCA guidelines and meet all deadlines.
• Ensure customers who have suffered or are at risk of detriment are put in the position they would have been had an error not been made
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with internal stakeholders, all appropriate regulatory bodies and other relevant third parties (e.g. external advisors).
• Provide information to the Compliance Team and SOF management team with regards to possible issues of Franchisee Non Conformity.
• Play an integral part in route cause analysis and providing recommendations to the SOF team for systematic / process changes that could prevent the volume of complaints.
• Providing training to new start franchisees during their sign up process to ensure that they understand the requirements of them under their Appointed Representative status.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has strong ability to work to own initiative, with the ability to self-manage
• Has a professional telephone manner
• Has excellent computer skills and knowledge including Microsoft Office
• Is a strong written and verbal communication skills
• Is outgoing, positive attitudes and strong interpersonal skills
• Has excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary, (plus bonus opportunities). You’ll also be working for a multi-national, market leading company with lots of room for progression.
Snap-on is considered a ‘core’ firm by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). As such, any candidates who apply for this role should know that the business will undertake any required steps including (but not limited to) capability assessment, obtaining regulatory references, criminal record and credit checks in order to determine suitability for the role. The successful candidate accepting this role will also be required to conduct themselves in accordance with Snap-on’s requirements and the then applicable expectations of the FCA.