People know Snap-on for the quality of our products, but we know that it is the passion and character of our people that make our company a global leader.
With our diverse talents and deep pride in the Snap-on family of brands, we drive innovation and create value.
We work hard together. We grow together. We are one Snap-on team.
We require a Repair Centre Technician who will be responsible for inspecting, servicing and repairing tools received into the Service Centre from Snap-on Tools’ customers to the high standards expected by the business.
Main duties will include:
· Disassemble the tool (hand tools and power tools) and diagnose the cause of the fault.
· Carry out repairs as instructed by Head Technicians/Management.
· Follow current work instructions for maintaining accurate repair record keeping.
· Test each repair made to ensure Snap-on’s high standards of quality are met.
· Show flexibility and openness to new models, tasks or training.
· Consistently work to achieving individual Repair KPI.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has prior hands on experience in either repair or assembly of electronics or mechanical equipment in either a repair, assembly or engineering business
· Can achieve daily targets in a rapid repair/assembly environment
· Is IT literate
· Can collaborate with team to ensure daily tasks are performed
· Can read & write fluently in English and conduct themselves professionally in customer communications.
If this role sounds like it’s for you, then apply today!