At Snap-on Tools we have a fantastic opportunity for a people-oriented customer service professional to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be delivering the highest level of customer service to our customers via various contact points.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Managing and maintaining predetermined service levels
- Providing a professional service to franchisees and customers
- Escalating unresolved issues as required
- Processing orders and credits within the internal CS System
- Facilitating direct supplier orders
- Liaising between different departments to ensure desired outcomes and information flow
We are looking for someone who:
- Has previous experience working in Customer Services
- Has excellent interpersonal skills, good telephone manner and a professional approach
- Possesses excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Has a high level of competency in ICT (email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Is able to prioritise work, cope with competing deadlines and use initiative in a variety of situations
- Is accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ideally has obtained 5 GCSE’s at grade C or above, or has 2 years Customer Service experience
Why work for Snap-on?
At Snap-on Tools our culture is built on relationships, collaboration and teamwork. You’ll work with good people who have pride in – and passion for – what they do. The Snap-on brand is respected worldwide, thanks to the company’s great employees and award-winning technology, products and services.
We welcome people with curiosity, lots of ideas and the desire to keep on improving.