Supply Chain Data Analyst
At Snap-on Tools we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Data Analyst to join our amazing Supply Chain and Inventory team to supporter them in analysing operational performance, identify problems, and develop recommendations which support Supply Chain planning and operations.
As a Supply Chain Data Analyst you will have excellent attention to detail, in-depth understanding of the delivery process and exceptional analytics skills.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
• Analysing data to identify areas of supply chain operations to improve efficiency
• Developing periodic performance reports and distribute them to stakeholders
• Establishing and maintain relationships with shippers and suppliers
• Investigating issues, finding root causes, and developing and implementing solutions
• Building relationships and proactively updating progress to stakeholders for product launch/discontinuations/issues
• Maintaining and analysing supplier pricing, comparing trends to previous periods, determining the cause for decrease or increase and reporting data to decision-makers
We are looking for someone with strong technical skills which include:
• Implementation and change management
• Manufacturing and inventory demand planning
• ERP system - super user (i.e SAP etc)
• In-depth knowledge of ERP applications, BI, data structures and processes relating to the supply chain
• Ability to create KPI’s and dashboards to measure and control key processes
• Can demonstrate a fundamental understanding of supply chain processes and their impact on the wider business
• Is experienced in managing overseas suppliers and commercial processes (Asia & USA)
• Possess advanced Microsoft user skills, in particular Excel (essential)
• Experience in export/import documentation would be preferable but not essential
Why work for Snap-on?
At Snap-on Tools our culture is built on relationships, collaboration and teamwork. You’ll work with good people who have pride in – and passion for – what they do. The Snap-on brand is respected worldwide, thanks to the company’s great employees and award-winning technology, products and services.
We welcome people with curiosity, lots of ideas and the desire to keep on improving.
- Job type